Garlic Butter Shrimps
Here’s a good one and kind of a Spanish classic. Fresh seafood with toasted aromatic garlic, grassy parsley, bight lemon and rich melting butter is all very good but with the additional of the secret ingredient, our Cuca Salts for Seafood, you will unanimously declare these to be the best shrimp ever!
|450 grams||fresh shrimps, raw, peeled and cleaned, with tail intact|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|6 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Cuca Salts for Seafood|
|½||lemon, fresh squeezed juice|
|1 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
- Peel the shrimps but leave the tail intact. Slit them, remove the veins and heads.
- Chop the garlic and parsley.
- In a bowl, make a simple marinade of 1 tbsp of olive oil, garlic and Cuca Salts for Seafood.
- Add the shrimps to the bowl and stir to combine well. Put them on fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a heavy-based pan over high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and butter. Let the butter melted.
- Add the marinated shrimps.
- After 2-3 minutes or after the colour change to red, remove the pan from the heat and toss through the parsley and lemon.