If you love cooking vegetables like we do in Cuca, then our Cuca Salts for Veggies won’t let you down! With the fresh essence of deeply rooted Balinese ingredients, a few sprinkles add a delicious touch that you can definitely taste! This salad is a great example.
|pumpkin, cut into wedges and cut in half (skin on, seeds removed)
|Cuca Salts for Veggies
|coriander leaves and stalks (extra to garnish optional)
|pumpkin seeds, roasted
|full-fat Greek style yoghurt
|sriracha (optional) – or other chili sauce you like
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan or 220°C conventional.
- Place the pumpkin in a large bowl. Drizzle with 50ml olive oil and sprinkle Cuca Salts for Veggies. Toss to coat.
- Spread the pieces out onto baking tray and roast for 60 minutes until soft and turning golden brown.
- To make the coriander sauce, add the coriander, garlic and about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil to a small processor and blend. Season with Cuca Salts for Veggies to taste. Stir the sriracha through the yoghurt adding a little more if you like the heat.
- Spread the pumpkin out on a large serving platter or plate, drizzle over the chili yoghurt and the coriander sauce. Scatter the roasted pumpkin seeds and serve to someone you love.