If you love cooking vegetables like we do in Cuca, then our Cuca Salts for Veggies won’t let you down! With the fresh essence of deeply rooted Balinese ingredients, a few sprinkles add a delicious touch that you can definitely taste! This salad is a great example.
|2 kg||pumpkin, cut into wedges and cut in half (skin on, seeds removed)|
|2-3 tbsp||Cuca Salts for Veggies|
|100 ml||olive oil|
|1 cup||coriander leaves and stalks (extra to garnish optional)|
|1 clove||garlic, crushed|
|1/8 cup||pumpkin seeds, roasted|
|1 cup||full-fat Greek style yoghurt|
|1-2 tbsp||sriracha (optional) – or other chili sauce you like|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan or 220°C conventional.
- Place the pumpkin in a large bowl. Drizzle with 50ml olive oil and sprinkle Cuca Salts for Veggies. Toss to coat.
- Spread the pieces out onto baking tray and roast for 60 minutes until soft and turning golden brown.
- To make the coriander sauce, add the coriander, garlic and about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil to a small processor and blend. Season with Cuca Salts for Veggies to taste. Stir the sriracha through the yoghurt adding a little more if you like the heat.
- Spread the pumpkin out on a large serving platter or plate, drizzle over the chili yoghurt and the coriander sauce. Scatter the roasted pumpkin seeds and serve to someone you love.